Latest Movie :

Nail Decorations In Offertissima

Hey ladies! I wanted to show you this great product so you can get it before it's too late. So I went to Offertissima again (I need help LOL), and I found this great nail decorations wheel with 300 pieces inside. Price: 10KN. Awesome, right? I bought some decorations from Essence a while ago and payed three times this price for much less product. Anyways, if you want to try out nail art, this might be a great way to get started and save some cash (so you can use it later on make-up haha). Sweet deal, right?
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger