Latest Movie :

Summer Sunset Ombre Look

Happy Monday everyone! So I dug up these photos, I wore this look during the summer. Sunset Ombre is my favorite nail look. This would have looked so much better if I did some black stamping over it, but instead I put glitter on, and sort of ruined it. Here's a photo of that:
I like it better without the top coat. Anyways, the polishes I used are all unavailable (I'm trying to use up some of my older polishes), EXCEPT for the one on the pinky, which is Maybelline Colorama no.75 (amazing texture and color, I recommend this one). The winter is upon us, so it's time to do white-to-blue ombre looks. Do you wear Ombre nails at all? Thanks for stopping by!
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger