Latest Movie :

Catrice Sale - What I Got

Catrice is having a sale right now and all items on sale cost the same: 16.99kn. A great price for some items, not a big leap for others (nail polishes etc.). Anyways, I got all three quattro eyeshadow palettes that are on sale. Swatches and photos below. Overall, this is a sweet deal. The color payoff is good, and the texture of the shadows is so great...so soft and silky. You get matts and shimmers, these little palettes are amazing. If you like the shades, get them, they're awesome. The names are: 070 Mud Spencer & Corale Hill (the one with the beautiful coral shade), 090 Before Or After Eight? (the one with the blue/green shade), and 080 Yellow Submagreen (the one with the yellow shade). I love the one with the coral shade the best. What a great deal, right?
I also got a blush, 060 Rosewood Forest. Not sure if I like it. It's really dusty (look at the photo below, the product is a mess already, and I've only used it a few times), nowhere near as great texture as 'Pinkerbell'. But the price is good, and it seems to last a long time once applied. The shade is a bit dark, but if you like it, this too is a good deal. I wanted to try out this shade on me, since most my blushes are pink.
The brow pencil on sale is great, but it's too light brown for me, I'm too dark to get any use out of it. Some great lipsticks are on sale as well, but are all sold out already. Did you get anything?
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger