Latest Movie :

Studio Basics Concealer Brush Review

Happy weekend everyone! This brush is amazing! It's by STUDIO BASICS, and it's a concealer brush. I found it in Kozmo in Croatia (not sure in which stores it might be available in other countries). Price: only 28kn. This is one of my favorite brushes of all time. I've had it for about a year, and you can't see that on the brush - all the hairs are in place, and it's so easy to wash and maintain it. This brush  is firm enough to be a good tool for applying creamy concealer, yet it's so soft on the face. It's very precise, I use it under my eyes or for small flaws on my face. It's amazing with cream or liquid concealer. It blends the product so well into the skin. Seriously, I'm in love. I went to Kozmo last week, and they still have this brush available, but they also have one more concealer brush from this brand, which has a silver handle and brown hairs, and that one didn't seem half the quality of this one. So, beware. I've been checking out other concealer brushes, for instance Muller has a concealer brush (from their own brand) available, but that one seems like it's not firm enough, like it would move too much. This one is firm on the tip, and the flat sides are soft and great for blending. It's such a great product. I give it a 10/10
I found the photo above from Amazon, since I did not take a picture of the packaging, and obviously I threw it away. As for the other products by this brand, the other brushes available in my local Kozmo did not appeal to me. Have any of you tried these yet? 
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger