Latest Movie :

Swatch: Essence Sparkle Sand Effect - Me And My Lover


If you don' know already, all three essence sparkle sand effect nail polishes are leaving, and two new shades are arriving (I already swatched the grey one on my blog: LINK). This polish is called '156 me & my lover'. You need to apply 2 coats. This one does have a sand texture, but not half as good as the grey one - it's a little bit sandy, but with quite a few bald spots. I'd recommend applying 2 thin coats to get a better sand texture. Removal of these polishes is difficult, you have to apply the same technique as when removing glitter.
Overall, this one is not a favorite of mine. I love sand effect, but this color is too much of a light-red for me to like it. The products is good, I just wish it was a darker shade. I like dark, rich colors. I hope essence will put out more darker sands - dark red, dark navy blue, etc. Right now this product is on sale (in Croatia essence products are on sale only in DM stores (not in Muller or in Kozmo yet), and Catrice are on sale in Muller stores).
Are you sad this product is leaving? Did you try out essence's sparkle sand effect polishes?
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger