Latest Movie :

Me And My Lover And Heart Studs

Happy Friday! Here is an upgraded look of yesterday's post - click HERE to check out my review of this polish - it's essence's 156 'Me & My Lover'. The heart studs are from KKCenterHK (N.NAIL Studs Heart White 6mm Nail Art Decorations [NNAIL-DRN628]). To read more about the heart studs, and how I use them, click HERE, and click HERE to check out this product.
I liked this look so much better before I put glitter on the hearts - the gold glitter was a bad match for this look, I liked it so much better just simple, white, as they are. What do you think?

Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger