Latest Movie :

Catrice Absolute Nude Eyeshadow Palette - Swatch And Review

Type of product: Eyeshadow Palette
Brand:  Catrice
Name of product: Catrice Absolute Nude Eyeshadow Palette, 010 All Nude
Price:  44 HRK
Where to purchase: Muller, Kozmo, Dm
Rating:  4/10
Would I repurchase: Nope.
Opinion: I've already talked about this product, but I wanted to do a review after I've used it for a longer time. I was so excited when this palette came out, but the longer I have it, the less I like it. The good sides are: the packaging is very good quality, it's sturdy and will not break easily, and the quality of the eyeshadows is good (but something to keep in mind: they're not very pigmented, so don't even think about using it without base). The thing that I dislike is: the shades. I don't think this is a nude palette. It's got way too much shimmer in it. I think I've said this before - it would be amazing if Catrice released a matte version of this. I've had this palette for 6 months I believe, and I only ever use the first shade as highlight on my brow bone. I do not think you can use it to create a work or school look, because it's way too sparkly for that. It's ok for a night out if you want shimmer and brown/nudish shades. Overall, I think I could have lived without it had I not purchased it. I never use the brush that came with it, it's ok but I've got better tools. Catrice has also released a new palette (the Bright palette), and I did not get it - it's just a bunch of highlighter shades that all look pretty much the same once applied to the skin. 

Conclusion: I like where Catrice is going with these palettes and I hope they release more of them, but this one does not have what I'm looking for. I do not like the metallic shine of some of the shades, or the crazy amount of shimmer. I think they should have put in at least one matte shade with strong pigmentation. If you're looking for an every-day palette, this isn't for you.


Did you get this palette? Is your opinion of it as mellow as mine? Let me know, and thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me!
Follow this LINK for my review of the LE palette by Catrice.


xoxo, Jelena




Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger