Latest Movie :

Balea Grapefruit Mild Face Wash - Review

Type of product: mild face wash - for all skin types
Brand: Balea (dm)
Name of product: Pflegesanftes Waschgel / Balea mild face wash with vitamins (150ml)
Price: 18 kn (2.5 euro)
Where to purchase: dm only
Rating:  10/10
Would I repurchase: Yes
Opinion: I have very oily skin, so I didn't expect a lot from this product, but I was so wrong. I'm not saying this is the best product out there - far from it. But for an amazing price you get a really solid quality product that cleanses your face and doesn't irritate or dry out the skin. I use it in the middle of the day if I want to freshen up my face, or before my deep-cleansing face wash (I would use this one to remove most of the dirt and oil). When my face was very oily, I would sometimes feel like it didn't really leave me super-clean, so I would use this one first, and then use a drop of a stronger product on my t-zone (have in mind I have very oily skin). For my oily skin this is a great product to use when I want to freshen up, or when some of the more aggressive products have left my skin dry and I need a mild but effective product.
Conclusion: Buy it, you will use it up, and you will not be disappointed. If you're looking for a cheap product that will remove dirt and is mild and gentle to the skin - this is for you. I don't think this should be the only face wash you have in your home, but this little guy will really go out of his way to try and make you happy.
For the people who want to see the ingredients list:
Have you tried this product? How does this work with your skin type? Let me know, and thanks for stopping by!


xoxo, Jelena


Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger