Latest Movie :

Essence Longlasting Lipstick - Colour Crush - Swatch and Review


Type of product: Lipstick
Brand: Essence
Name of product: longlasting lipstick, shade 08, 'Colour Crush'
Price: 19 kn
Rating: 5/10
Would I repurchase: Nope - not this particular shade, but this range of lipsticks is good.
Opinion: I've been going back and fourth with this one - I hate it, and then I love it. If I apply too much, the color is too intense (I look like a clown), and it emphasizes the dry parts of my lips. So what I do now is, I apply it, and then blot the excess, so the color isn't so intense. I use it when I want a pop of color on my lips, but I don't have a lot of time. This product glides over the lips - literally the easiest application ever. I just think this color is a bad choice for me. Essence is releasing three new lipsticks from this range (2 nudes and 1 hot pink), and they look amazing - I'll try them out for sure. Overall, I like where essence is going with these lipsticks - the packaging is a million times better than the other range, and overall the quality is brilliant, and the price is low. The product feels nice on the lips, however it is not longlasting - I get 3 hours out of it. The good thing is that you control the color payoff, so it can be either sheer-pink or hot-pink. To be quite honest, I think you can score better shades from this range.
Comparison post: HERE
I already talked about this product in THIS post, but I forgot to provide you with swatches, so here you go:

Ingredients:
RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, ethylhexyl palmitate, polybutene, octyldodecanol, CANDELILLA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA) WAX, polyethylene, mica, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, Tin oxide, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), May contain: CI 15850 (RED 6/RED 7 LAKE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)
Do you have this shade? How are you liking it? Do you keep doing this with a product - having trouble deciding if you like it or not? Let me know, and thanks for stopping by!


xoxo, Jelena


Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger