Latest Movie :

'Nude Love', Essence Longlasting Lipstick - Swatch And Review

I'm not in love with this one, the shade is too light for me, and it settles in the fine lines of my lips.
Type of product: Lipstick (creamy texture)
Brand: essence
Product name: Longlasting Lipstick, no.11, 'Nude Love'
Price: 20 kn
Where to purchase: Essence stands in DM, Kozmo, Muller
Rating: 3/10
Would I repurchase: Nope.
How to use: I only apply a little and then dab it with a finger - this is the only way this product makes me happy.
My opinion: I'm not feeling this product because it's just too light on me - on my lips it looks frosty bright pink. Also, it emphasizes the dry parts of the lips, and settles in the fine lines. So it does not look good. The product has a bad taste (like soap). This shade is not long lasting - two hours tops. The creamy texture makes it easy to apply, and easy to wipe off/ fix mistakes. I wouldn't say this lipstick is 'nude', it's more 'bright', as in a bright pink an ice princess might wear.
Conclusion: Meeeh, I'm not feeling it.
This product is for you if: If you like very light (almost white-pink) shades in a creamy texture.
You should avoid this product if: If you don't like lip products that make your lips appear lighter than your skin.
Swatches: Swatches are on the photos below, but on my lips it looks frosty bright pink, on someone else's lips it look nude. I'd say the true color would be a little lighter than the shade on the sticker.
Links: My reviews of two other shades from this line: Colour Crush and Love Me.
Comparison post: HERE
Nail look featured in this post: HERE
What is your opinion on this line of lipsticks? I don't think I'm interested in any other shades, but I will see what they have to offer in the future. Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to follow me and comment.


Love, Jelena


Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger