Latest Movie :

Essence Longlasting Lipsticks: Comparison Swatches

Hello everyone and happy Monday! I reviewed all these lipsticks individually, but I thought I might post these comparison swatches. All links to the individual reviews of these products are listed below.

Brand: essence
Product name: Longlasting Lipstick
08 Colour Crush: LINK
13 Love Me: LINK
11 Nude Love: LINK
Type of product: creamy, semi-sheer lipsticks
Price: 20,90 kn
Where to purchase: essence stands (Muller, DM, Kozmo)

Have you purchased any of these lipsticks, or some other shades from this range? Do you like them? I don't know if I'll get any more, let me know if you have some recommendations. Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to follow me.



Love, Jelena


Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger