Latest Movie :

Preview: Catrice, August 2014 - Lips

Here are a few Catrice lip products that will be joining the range in August.
These Ultimate Stay lipsticks are my favorite lip products out of these new ones. The design of the packaging looks great, and the shade selection is really wide. These products should have a matte finish, so you know I'll be picking up a few shades. What do you think?
I think these Velvet Matt Lip Creams might be the same texture as those Essence velvet lip products we all know and love so much. Yay for matt lip products!
So, what do you think of the upcoming lip products? Anything you're excited about?  If you want to know the price of any product, let me know in the comments; I didn't want to clutter the post with words. Don't forget to follow me, links are on the right side.


xoxo, Jelena


Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger