Latest Movie :

Preview: Catrice, August 2014 - Nails

Catrice is releasing some new products in August, and here are some photos to show you what's coming.

These Luxury Lacquers, Liquid Metal edition, come in a new square bottle. There are four shades with a glossy finish and four with a matt finish. I think these will only be available in Muller stores. I'm excited about the matte ones.
These Luxury Lacquers are from the Million Brilliance edition. All shades look gorgeous, but my favorite is the blue one.
If this product really works, it will be one of my favorites ever - an Ombre Top Coat. I guess it's a type of sheer nail polish (I guess?) that darkens the color a bit. You know I love Ombre nails, right?
 
All the nail polishes look amazing; however because I have so many Catrice nail polishes already (over 40), I really should restrain myself. So, what do you think of the new polishes? Are you excited? Do you like the new square packaging?


xoxo, Jelena



Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger