Latest Movie :

Preview: Catrice, August 2014 - Face

Catrice is releasing some new products in August, and this post contains all the new face product we'll be seeing. Catrice really has the prettiest simple packaging. Let's check them out!

So a few new blush shades are arriving. Catrice Defining Blushes are really amazing quality, and I adore and use the ones I have. What do you think of the argyle pattern in the Illuminating Blushes?
I simply adore the packaging of these foundations. I have been using Catrice foundations for a long time now and am really impressed. I will be trying these for sure. They had me as soon as I saw the packaging - it's just so pretty!
 This purple blending sponge is gorgeous - I'm so glad they decided to go with this shade.
I think I'll get the Velvet Finish concealers first. I'm not sure how I feel about the black brushes though - I like a little color in my life. All in all, a lot of fun products are arriving. Are you excited about the new blushes? Don't forget to follow me, and I'll see you ladies soon.


Love, Jelena



Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger