Latest Movie :

Balea Lip Balm Juicy Orange

Hey everyone! I got this limited edition lip balm in dm last week. It's called Juicy Orange. The packaging is cute and you get 10g of product for 10kn (around 1.5 euro). Now, as far as the smell/flavor goes, I wouldn't say it's orange...it's more tangerine gone bad, if you know what I mean. I really don't like the smell, personally I prefer vanilla or raspberry...but that's a matter of personal preference. The smell fades away after a while anyways. The product seems to be working good and keeps my lips moisturized. I'll be on the lookout for more cute lip balms from Balea.
This is the first Balea lip balm that I got. Have you tried them out before?
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger