Latest Movie :

Review: Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean Deep Pore Cleanser

Happy Thor's Day! Just wanted to talk really quickly about this product because I'm loving it. It's from a brand called Formula 10.0.6, and in Croatia it's available in Kozmo (price: 50kn for 200ml). It's called 'So Totally Clean'. It's a tonic/cleanser, so you use it on your face and neck after you've removed all the make-up and cleaned your face. Do not rinse it off. I've seen on some blogs that bloggers were recommending the other cleanser from this brand (the green one with cucumber), so I went to the store to get that one. When I got there, I saw them both standing next to each other and couldn't decide which one to get. Everyone has been praising the green one, but somehow this orange one seemed better suited for my skin type (I have really oily skin, lots of sebum).
So I ended up grabbing this one. This product has amazed me. I guess the difference between the two is, this one is more aggressive than the green one. I've been using it a lot and it had a positive effect on my skin. Of course, this is a very difficult thing to do - recommending someone a skin care product. We all have different skin types, what works for me, may not work for you, so keep that in mind. This didn't burn my skin, didn't irritate my skin or cause redness. In the past I've had problems with tonics that were so aggressive they would dry out my super oily skin, but this product HAS NEVER done this. After I use it, my skin feels fresh and clean. Don't use too much product, though. You're only supposed to use a small amount because this product contains alcohol, so don't pour too much onto the cotton pad.
As far as the smell goes...this product is not scented, but it has a sweet-alcohol smell. But I got used to it, and now I look forward to smelling like this haha. The smell goes away anyways about 5-10 minutes after application. This product works great with my foundation and preps my face well for make-up. I love the packaging, it's sturdy and also easy to use, so you don't spill product or waste it.  From the packaging of this product, I guess you could say it's targeted for teenagers, but I am not a teenager anymore, and yet I think this product works really well.

Now, let me be very clear, if you have sensitive skin, or dry skin, then I suggest using the green cleanser. This product hasn't caused ME any redness or irritation, but if you have sensitive skin, I think the green version might be better suited for you. ;) From my experience, I do not think this product is for people with dry-ish skin, and keep in my mind it does contain alcohol.
I rate this 10/10, BUT ONLY IF you have oily non-sensitive skin.
I love this product. I will re-purchase. I know lots of girls have tried the green version, but has anyone tried this one? I'm interested in your experiences. This is the only product from this brand I've tried so far. They have a face mask and pore strips that look interesting, and also, I might try the green cleanser eventually. Thanks for stopping by!
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger