Latest Movie :

Preview: 'Crème Fresh' by CATRICE

WHAT A GORGEOUS BLUSH! This Limited Edition collection by CATRICE is called “Crème Fresh'', and will be available from February. The blush is just breathtaking, but the rest of the collection is pretty BLA to me. Thank God for that, I will not be broke HAHA. The rest of the collection features eyeshadows (I dont like the packaging, don't really need them, so I'll skip), lip balms, nail polishes (with shimmer effect, so I'll skip), and hair, lash and brow colour (interesting, the pink color looks fun). Anyways, here are the pictures, what do you think of this collection? BLA or not? Here is a LINK to the entire collection on the CATRICE website.
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger