Latest Movie :

Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger...

Hello lovely! Today's nail art was inspired by gold diggers (you gotta love 'em). In today's Instagram world, everyone has at least one gold digger that they follow (I do)! I mean, I know they're put down, but who's to say those girls don't earn all the stuff someone buys them? Know what I mean? LOL Seriously though, ladies, stay in school and stay off old dudes - that shit's nasty!

Products used: 
Nail polish (base): essence, colour&go, no.104, Sweet As Candy (nice sheer lady-like polish, click HERE to see more)
Pointer: glitter by essence, no longer available
Middle: nail art rhinestones, from Offertissima (click HERE)
Ring finger: glitter by essence, no longer available (got it during the January sale)
Pinky: Smart girls get more, glitter nail polish, no.117 (on sale right now in dm's). What I love about this brand is that their polishes are very good, they last a long time and are cheap. I've had ''better'' brands disappoint me more often than this one. I highly recommend their glitter polishes.

What do you think of this look? Would you wear it for a special occasion, or on any other day? I love skittle-looks, and who doesn't love wearing glitter occasionally? Anyways, thanks for stopping by, don't forget to follow me on bloglovin'.


Love, jelena


Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger